Gregory Constantine JP FAIM MAICD
CEO Czar Investments (NT) PTY LTD
What we do...
Offering professional management services, with over 34 years senior management experience liaising with Government, Business and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander related issues. resulting in forward momentum achieving profitable and mutually beneficial outcomes for engaged parties.
Consultations assisting business, whether large or small, employing extensive proven experience within the industry sectors of;
- Property development
Coupled with membership of industry institutes such as the
1. Australian Institute of Management (Fellow)
2. Foundation Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
3. Urban Development Institute of Australia NT - Member
4. Justice of the Peace - Northern Territory
Practical experience has enabled receipt and forwarding of accurate, meaningful advice resulting in successful advancement of small and large businesses, land development, construction, mining, oil and gas sectors through utilising a significantly developed contact portfolio within the Government, Business and Aboriginal Communities throughout the Northern Territory and expanding into Queensland.
What we've done...
Managed commercial assets
- $100m Darla residential housing project development
- $6m trade training centre commercial property at Darwin's East Arm Port
- cultivated strategic alliances and MOU's with many large local, interstate and international businesses, i.e. INPEX, ConocoPhillips, Compass Group, BMD Constructions, Macmahons, CIC.
NT Government, Toga Constructions, Shorelands Group, Aboriginal Investment Group, BMD Constructions, BMD Urban, City of Darwin , BUSSQ, First Class in Graphics, Gimbells, Citiland Pty Ltd, ARDOS Developments Pty Ltd,
Get in contact with Czar Investments (NT) PTY LTD to assess your projects advancement.